The Alabama Marines Foundation RV Camp is located on the East side of Clara Verner Tower at 101 Old Hackberry Lane in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
• From I-20/59, take exit 71B onto 359 N, also known as Alabama Highway 69 N.
• Proceed North on 359 N/69N for approx. 2 miles into downtown Tuscaloosa.
• Prepare to turn right onto University Blvd.
• Prepare to immediately turn left in one block onto Greensboro Ave.
• Proceed two blocks to the bottom of the hill and turn right onto Jack Warner Parkway. You will not be headed east.
• In approximately 1.7 miles you will pass Manderson Landing on the left and Hackberry Lane on the right; proceed through this intersection. (There is a traffic light and a street sign at this intersection.) You will turn right at the next street.
• Once past Hackberry Lane you should get into the right-turn lane.